Hire a House Cleaning Service? Or I Can Do it Myself!
As the owner of my own house cleaning service since 1987, I have not always scheduled having my home cleaned. Why? My thinking was that I used to clean other peoples homes, so, I can clean it myself! I have always been an “I can do it myself” kind of person. Maybe that is why I have a very successful house cleaning company that services Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue and Everett areas.
Can you relate to the “I Can Do It Myself” way of thinking? Here is the reason I changed my thinking:
- My time IS valuable
- I have other things I like to do MORE
- I am allergic to hard work ( ;
- My schedule is busy and trying to fit in cleaning the house means cleaning my house gets left until last.
- I am a perfectionist, and I can’t stop myself from getting out the toothbrush and do more housekeeping when I clean, so it takes much more of the little time I have available.
- So…..I tend to put cleaning my house off until “I have more time”!
- Now, because I DO schedule that cleaning with my house cleaning staff, I get everything picked up and “organized” before they come, so my house gets picked up on a more regular basis.
- And saving the best for last: It MAKES ME VERY HAPPY to come home to a clean house from a long day at work. And best is crawling into clean sheet on a bed I didn’t have to make myself.
There really is not anything better than having a clean home. It is relaxing, refreshing, reduces my stress and makes my week so much more enjoyable. You can schedule it only occasionally or regularly. We have a two-hour minimum for weekly or bi-weekly cleaning so if you only want a bathroom and kitchen done – that can be scheduled. On larger houses, a full cleaning cannot get done in 2 hours. Two-hour cleanings are for very small houses (one bath), apartments and only partial cleaning of a larger home.
When you open the door to your house when coming home from work or having a day out with the kids, wouldn’t it be nice to open that door to a clean house that smells good. We look forward to hearing from you about getting your house cleaned. Click here for a free house cleaning estimate.
Leave a Comment