House Cleaners ~ Start Making Over $19/hr+tips (Seattle)
If you are seeking home or office disinfecting, sanitizing, cleaning work, you’ve come to the right place!
We are a locally-owned, woman- and LGBTQIA-founded home and office disinfecting, sanitizing, cleaning company, established in 1987 and based in Seattle, WA. For over 30 years we have been providing P/T, flexible work for people who LOVEs to clean. We’ve expanded and are looking for house cleaning technicians to work in King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties. You will get to choose the area, days, and times that you work. Work with us and have cleaning jobs on your own or another part-time job. We partner with individuals and teams!
Pay is $19.50+ per hour, depending on frequency and difficulty of the work. This is not temporary work and can be a career! We have many partners that have been with us over 20 years because they are very happy with the pay, the support we provide them, and the steady work. We care about our house cleaners and it shows.
We have the know-hows and training if needed. We will help you start, grow, or supplement your business, handle your billing, track your insurance, and organize your schedule – all from an easy to use app on your phone. We have been successful with this model since 1987 and have an excellent reputation in the communities.
- Speak, read, and write fluently in English
- Background check
- Own a smart phone
- Own a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, and car insurance
- Use your own cleaning equipment and supplies
- Be a self-starter! All of our partners – both individuals and teams – are their own boss and work autonomously. You must have the ability to work efficiently and accurately with little to no supervision.
- Be organized, attention to detail and a love for disinfecting, sanitizing & cleaning.
- You set your own schedule
- You set your own location
- We build your client book and manage your schedule
- We provide Billing and invoice management
- We track Insurance and bonding needed
- Professional online training course is required, provided by us & our partners
- Anyone with less than one year of cleaning experience is required to complete a second portion of the training course
1. Complete the Application Form (#1) and the Questionnaire (#2). (Remember, there are no wrong answers on the questionnaire; it is meant to measure your current knowledge base. Please do not use Google for “correct” answers.)
2. You will receive an email with information about our business model. If you prefer listen to the information in the email, call our 24/7 job line at (206) 337-2265; this is an informational unmanned line.
Within 2 business days, we will give you a call from (206) 622-7783 to discuss the onboarding process, the work, and get to know you to ensure that we are a good fit.
3. Due to Covid-19, all interviews are via Zoom video call. Please ensure that you have access to Zoom on your smartphone or webcam-enabled computer. Have a your vacuum cleaner nearby for a quick visual.
If you can clean a house well, we look forward to working with you!