YOU HAVE GIVEN NOTICE TO QUIT and HERE IS WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- We need a written (email or letter) with your 30 day notice for our files
- Notify each of your clients your intentions to leave Maid in the Northwest and tell them we will be calling them with the name of their new cleaner. REMEMBER: you have signed a legal contract with us saying you won't ask clients to stay with you and keep them for your own. You will find a copy of your contract in your red notebook.
- YOU MUST fill out the form below for each of your clients - this is an exit report.
- Return all client keys to the office, NOT TO THE CLIENT, after your last cleaning. Bring keys to the office or put them through the mail slot - include client name and you can use the envelopes outside the front door. Or if that is not possible, let us know, and we can send you a Post Office Priority envelope to mail keys to us for a $10.00 charge.
- Any keys not returned will each incur a $200 fee which will be used to re-key the clients house.
- Once all the above has been completed, we will send you your last check.
HERE IS WHAT MAID in the NORTHWEST WILL DO:
- Once you have notified your clients, we will send a letter to your clients explaining why you cannot clean for them independently
- We will call your clients and get them rescheduled with another cleaner and make sure they have no issues
- We will let the client know when we get the key(s) from you
- We will process your last check and send it to you when all the above has been done
Give us a call if you have any questions about this. We are sorry to see you go and wish you all the best!
The Maid in the Northwest Staff